Thursday 17 May 2018

Canada Action .. what it means to support and speak up for Canadian industry!

Steven Verduyn: I flew helicopters commercially for 17 years. Much of that time I spent flying across the Canadian Arctic. In that time I had the pleasure of seeing the vastness and beautiful of the animals, landscape, culture and peoples of the Arctic. One of my tours up in the Arctic I had the opportunity to assist the Canadian government with a survey of land based glacier formation and how much it was retreating. After almost a month of shuffling two professional government employees around I asked them about there findings. "All of our data indicates all the land based ice concentration is growing not melting, but unfortunately we can't report that data". Because the data did not support the presumptive theory the work they were doing would not be reported. They had been doing the work for a couple of summers already and we're both disgusted by the fact that there findings would go in reported.

Canada Action - Take Action for Canada's Future.

No comments: