Saturday 6 August 2022

The Story of Young, Homeschooled, Homesteading, Pioneer Hero, Cole Summers - Don't Tell Me I Can't!


Re-Ritten Vintage Homestead on Youtube

#sustainability #homesteading #aquifer #homeschooling #farming How many times in life have you been told that you couldn't do something because of your age? Did you believe it? What did you do? Thank you for joining me today to learn about an incredible homeschooled, modern-day homesteading pioneer who is all of fourteen years old, Cole Summers! I can't begin to tell you what an inspiration his book, "Don't Tell Me I Can't" has been to me, so I desperately wanted to share it with my homesteading family! At the age of 6, Cole was fixing truck engines and replacing tires, at 7 he was homeschooling himself and learning about business, at 8 he got his first truck, at 9 purchased 350 acres, at 10 a house, and more! His biggest calling, however, was to solve the dilemmas of a depleting aquifer and dust bowls created by the fallowed acreage where he lived. This story will give you hope that a younger generation of homesteaders are out there making a difference in the world today!


No comments: