Wednesday 3 July 2019

Liberty Freedom Consortium.....: Tantramar Skate Park - project for the youth!

Liberty Freedom Consortium.....: Tantramar Skate Park - project for the youth!: Want to build something amazing for the youth in this region?... we can do better.



My apologies but Facebook has become uncooperative this past month... what can you do? #boycott Facebook, Twitter & CBC ...



In an election year it was important for Big Tech to censor the dissident voices such as myself.. even if I advocate for a great youth skatepark, Hemp History Week, and GlobalBEM.com among other great things I have been put on their 'shit list' by the snitches and the online thought police... such is life... leaves me more time for the things that matter... Facebook is a pain in the ass.

No comments: