Wednesday 4 October 2017

Suppression, censorship and destruction ... why? John Lash and Dr. Judy Wood

Dear John, on your wikipedia page it says you were married to Jack Kerouac's only child. Very interesting fact. I just went back to check the article but now I cannot find it... that's weird... you get censored on wiki, no doubt.. just like Dr. Judy Wood does... ..
Hide replies 
Mandela Effect Decoded 

Dr Judy Wood is blocked in Wikipedia. I also have been totally scrubbed. Formerly there was a bio under my name, and I was included in the list of names for the entry on comparative mythology. At some moment a few years back I got scrubbed and removed from the list. I recall seeing a comment from the admin/editor who scrubbed me, explaining that I had not accomplished anything of importance that would merit my inclusion on Wikipedia.









No comments: