Wednesday 18 October 2017

Hemp History Week... not something the 'technocrats' promote, is it? I do.


























I've been promoting "Hemp History Week" for a few years in this region .. largely unnoticed it seems.... its still worth trying in this region run by technocrats and U.N. minions and lackeys [funded but ineffectual as they are] .. none of them want to get involved with 'hemp' .. industrial or otherwise .. funny that?


So...
I opt out from all surveys, town hall meetings, brainstorming gatherings, visioning sessions, community building exercises, 'data gathering' and other communitarian activity .. in so far as I want the freedom and liberty that make life prosperous and interesting I want people to be free from being overtaxed and over governed .. I make suggestions for things I would like to see happening in society .. but I don't believe governments work in the best interests of individuals and their rights at this point ... the only time I want to hear from the government is when I need help from the police or firefighters ... bureaucrats and politicians are best avoided as a general rule... solutions are everywhere but they don't involve 'government' nor do they involve 'governance' .. I pay attention to what they promote, that's all I can do.. #Taxation is theft #Carbon Tax is Theft.



No comments: