Wednesday 12 July 2017

"Community Builders" in Town of Sackville NB

There are so many people 'building community' sometimes I think they forget to just be individuals... http://nord.twu.net/acl .. "15 Way to Kill Your Community" ... shit communitarians say.. read ACL Books .. they wrote the books on 'communitarianism' and how it is holding us back and taking away our freedoms. [ I avoid these town/community 'get togethers' / sessions like the plague that they truly are .. entrepreneurs create prosperity ~ govt grow govt & bureaucracy and debt .. just sayin... ] Itried to suggest the opt out to others .. those being used as tools to grow govt/nannystatism.. and I've promoted "Hemp History Week" and "Tantramar Skate Park" but no one listens .. no one cares here ... so I ignore them all as they don't have my permission to include me in their 'communitarian plans'..





No comments: