Tuesday 2 July 2019

Conservation Authorities - Whose Side Are They Really On? By Jeff D. Bogaerts - Ontario Landowners Association OLA

Conservation Authorities - Whose Side Are They Really On? By Jeff D. Bogaerts - Ontario Landowners Association OLA: For those who read my articles, I do not mince my words when it comes to Conservation Authorities in Ontario. Let me be clear on the OLA position regarding the Conservation Authorities. What they were and are supposed to do for the people of Ontario is Protection from Flooding, build and maintain dams, build storm ponds, ensure Municipal drains are maintained by Municipalities and kept free of debris, keep waterways clear of debris, siltation, removal of beaver dams that cause woodland damage and put property at risk, stop erosion, mapping of watersheds, wetlands and flood zones. I will state for …

No comments: