Sunday 26 August 2018

Shit Communitarians say..... Lisa Helps, Mayor of Victoria





Its important to listen to the language these two are using... "community organizers" .. and "new economy" ... communitarians have def. plans for our society.. they just don't include listening to the majority of people.. communitarianism is all about a planned economy and special people who want to work towards that goal.. very interesting and telling discussion.. this woman, Lisa Helps, just had the John A. Macdonald statue removed, without any public consultation, from the City Hall plaza in Victoria... I don't know about you but I want my mayor listening to me on social media.. not hiding.. Lisa is enjoying not having Facebook.. very telling.. and the guy interviewing her is an interruptor, and frankly quite full of b.s.  I don't spend a single day of my life worrying about climate change.. its irrelevant and I'm concerned that people like him think they speak for everyone else.  Gross.



The 'new economy' is their lingo for public-private-partnerships and its the opposite of freedom and true entrepreneurship.. and this is something the local commi at the 'hub' known as "The Commons" are promoting and funded to promote.


No comments: