Saturday 28 April 2018

"Tantramar Skate Park" Facebook project and why it exists...


I keep this page going because I believe the youth deserve the skatepark build they asked council and mayor for back in 2013 .. I have met with only resistancefrom all the well paid town employees and it actually infuriates me how little effort they put in for their paycheques.. in particular Mr. Cole has made it clear he feels the youth need to do the fundraising [$400K at least] for a real concrete skatepark .. I personally think that is ridiculous especially considering that the town hall complex cost $14Million and benefits none of us at all .. they have awful priorities and terrible spending habits in this town.. they are lazy and they are corrupted .. the town Mayor is now promoting a $60 million windfarm with the Tucz-King crony capitalists who made sure we got that $14 million town hall in 2012 .. if there was ever a case for out of touch politicians and non-existent ethics this town exemplifies it .. they survey then ignore... there is a lot of dead wood employed at that town hall.. all they've done since I got here is grow their staff .. the youth deserve a skatepark and our tax dollars should be used to build it... in a perfect world the university would chip in money, they have lots... I have faith in this project.. I believe it is a huge plus for our town.. and our region.

No comments: