Sunday 25 December 2016

Dr.Tim Ball destroys the "97% of scientists agree" LIE



"Ten years ago I simply parroted what the IPCC told us. One day I started checking the facts and data--first I started with a sense of doubt but then I became outraged when I discovered that much of what IPCC and the media were telling us was sheer nonsense and was not even supported by any scientific facts and measurements. To this day I still feel shame that as a scientist I made presentations of their science without first checking it. The CO2- climate hysteria in Germany is propagated by people who are in it for lots of money, attention and power." -- Meteorologist Klaus-Eckhart Puls ... on the back jacket of "The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science" by Canada's Dr. Tim Ball .. a hot seller available at Stairway Press USA .. Tim's website: http://drtimball.com



Thankfully, the 'lie' is being exposed... worth watching "Climate Hustle" USA .. here for DVD info / screenings ..  ... thanks Dr. Tim Ball's for this recent interview podcast here [with Breitbart's Delingpole]

Dr. Tim Ball's book "The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science" from Stairway Press USA
is a must-read for serious scientists / skeptics / questioning individuals... 
for the rest there's groupthink..
I have found unorthodox ways of letting others know .. who are curious .. to learn... 
easy peasy .. the truth is out there ... the science is not settled... 



No comments: