Friday 11 October 2019

Thanks RCMP Paul Gagne for this commentary... New Wark Times reporting

Bruce Wark's latest article
https://warktimes.com/2019/10/10/sackville-councillor-calls-on-rcmp-to-do-more-to-protect-the-towns-water-supply/

I like the priorities of this RCMP fellow:

"Gagné’s response

Sgt. Gagné acknowledged that an oil spill would be serious, just as an armed robbery would be.
“Except the difference is, being as an armed robbery is totally 100 per cent my job, right, but a spill isn’t,” Gagné said, adding that for the RCMP, parking violations are not a top priority.
“If I have to pick and choose what we’re doing, I promise you, you want me looking into sexual assaults, domestic violence…mental health investigations; other things are more important than that [parking violations].”

Thank you Bruce & Paul.


No comments: