Wednesday 10 July 2019

Who is your Green Party Federal Candidate in Beausejour?


Running the Green in the Beausejour... http://greenparty.ca

Beauséjour

Website

Regional Contact

Marlene Wells

support@greenparty.ca 

866 868 3447


So.. Who is Change Agent Marlene Wells?

"Summary
I’m an organizer, in everything I do, with a talent for bringing even the scantest of resources together to create something awesome! For over 20 years, I’ve been working to create a better world for people to live, work, and play in. I also have a passion for team building and achieving goals, no matter who gets the credit.

When I’m not on the job, I love photography, crafting and music! Piano is my instrument of choice.

If you’d like to learn more about how I can help your company, please reach out via email (marlene.wells@gmail.com).

Specialties: Canadian politics and political history, political organizing, event management, people building, team building, fundraising."



No comments: