Friday 26 July 2019

Founded by Dodie & John Perkin "SRRC" on line facebook group... since 2015


Message on their facebook page from refugee...

Alksir Rahjat Hello, my friends, I am a Syrian refugee in Lebanon. I have 7 children. Our situation is very bad. We want your help in resettlement in Canada. Please help us. I have been sending humanitarian organizations in Canada for five years, but no one hears us. Why do people come here? I know that Canada has the best humanitarian work. From other countries I have been asking for help for the children who are destroying their lives because of the war that destroyed everything for them until their dreams. I send and I know that Canada and its good and human people can look at us and look at the children and I know very well that Canada and its good people can Help us to achieve For the dream of my children and we wish this people to get my children out of hell where they live, so I hope you help and thank you

[refugees are to go to the next nearest safest country.. not half way around the world]


Recognizing Perkins' efforts in the local 'community'

Meanwhile I was just trying for years to get a great concrete skatepark built here... 


Follow the SRRC on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/SRRCNB

At the airport welcoming new arrival ... seed the town for 'diversity'... why? 



Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/SRRCSackville/?ref=py_c

Welcome Gifts from the Town of Sackville





One woman writes at SRRC Facebook under this post:

Bailey Summers We need these posters in town there's far, far too many racists here that need to have this in their faces.

 Wow... how lovely .. anyone who doesn't support refugee resettlement contractors/volunteers is a racist? really?
 How about putting Canadians first Bailey?




Its OK not to support refugee settlement into Canada with the UN

programme... help refugees where they are... and help them return to their

own nations.





Ann Corcoran, researcher, indie journalist:
https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/06/11/dont-forget-to-visit-refugee-resettlement-watchs-facebook-page/ More research and information with Ann Corcorcan at "Refugee Resettlement Watch" Facebook page
https://en-gb.facebook.com/RefugeeInfoResource/




No comments: