Thursday 29 April 2021

Updated: Catching up with Reinsborough who says climate change is triggering "refugees" --with Stephen Garvey [2019]



Stephen Garvey is the leader of National Citizen Alliance, a new Canadian federal party.

Laura, a self described "community organizer" aka communitarian network minion is an agitator and a Climate Strike Action Youth organizer / promoter / advocate... a good little german propagandist... she is a technocrat's dream and a soviet-style "useful idiot" .... and she happily tells us that there will be many climate-change-induced refugees and that according to her political ideologies they'll want a new category to designate the 'flow' of these international folks here for "environmental refugee status" for them there's an inevitable mass influx into Canada? Really Laura? Are you fucking kidding me? Almost a million newcomers per year should HONESTLY be considered an environmental issue.. wake up Laura & Liz May!  I received a letter in my mailbox from Laura asking for money; and I received a phone call from a helper asking for support.. Sorry Laura... not interested... nope.  Compliance to UN Agenda 2030 sustainable development global governance, mass immigration and migration initiatives into Canada must be resisted!  We are not running a charity for the entire world!


"OTTAWA – Green party Leader Elizabeth May says if elected, her party would welcome the arrival of tens of thousands of new refugees to Canada who may soon be forced to leave their homeland because of climate change."
https://election.ctvnews.ca/green-party-prepared-to-accept-tens-of-thousands-of-new-climate-refugees-1.4615695  Say no to greens! Say no to open borders!



Now Laura's seeking election again.. this time as:

Horizon Health Authority Board candidate, Laura Reinsborough
Meet your candidates: Laura Reinsborough » CHMA 106.9 FM (chmafm.com)

"LAURA REINSBOROUGH: Right, so my name is Laura Reinsborough, and I’m running for the Horizon Health Authority Board. I’m a community leader, I’m a director of a provincial nonprofit, and I’ve run before in federal election, so folks might recognize my name from that. I was born and raised in Sackville, and make my home here with my partner and our two children."

No comments: