Thursday 23 May 2019

Nancy Mercier - PPC Beausejour Candidate

Nancy Mercier's PPC Beausejour folks next get together is going ahead tomorrow in Shediac NB .. check their page for more details... thanks Nancy.

Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BeausejourPPC/

I am deeply disappointed that I won't be able to make that event as I do not have a vehicle.  I'm also very sorry that the "clique" of locals in Sackville NB made sure you were bullied out of attending here tonight.  Their actions are incredibly intolerant, rude and prejudiced against you and other PPC supporters ... I am not surprised but I am very disappointed in the behaviour of the ape-like thugs who behave this way... they do not represent me and they do not impress me.

It takes courage to take a stand.  Stay strong. You have a right speak and be heard.