Saturday 14 May 2022

3 Amazing Modern PREFAB HOMES With Must See Features


There are a lot of players in the prefab or offsite construction industry and a lot of them are building very similar homes. I always get excited when I see a company introducing new designs and today I've got 3 that are extremely cool. They are build by a company called Bonneville Homes who seem to be very skilled at making small changes that make major improvements to the look and function of a home. In this video I look at three homes ranging in size from 704 square feet up to 1,020 square feet each with unique features that set them apart from other homes in the industry. Watch and learn what I like about each and how much they cost! Subscribe for more! Add me on instagram: kerrytarnow Find out more about Bonneville Homes: https://www.maisonsbonneville.com/en/ *all content on this YouTube channel reflects my own personal opinion and should not be taken as legal advice, financial advice or investment advice. Please seek out the guidance of a trained and licensed individuals before making any decisions. #prefab #modularhome #manufacturedhome #tinyhome #prefabhome


Tantramarshire's current growing and strong demand for housing combined with affordable land lends itself to a growth through the use of 'prefab' homes.

No comments: