Monday 28 December 2020

Town of Sackville New Brunswick's Authorized Promotional video from "AN Production"


Who is AN Production? An international student from Libya--attended Mount Allison University.
Why was he asked to produce this video for the Town? Preference to Mount Allison University 
How much was he paid to create the 1/2 minute video? No idea.... but his website states:

Contact Me

Now, as you were able to get a picture of who I am, how I work and what I can do for you, it is up to you to contact me and lay the foundation for a new and successful business relationship.

ANAS NANNIS
+1 (506) 364 9491



My Approach

I’m fascinated by details. Capturing them on camera is my passion. I strive to find them and make them visible for all of us, in all their glorious vividness.

My Story

It all started in Africa, when I was 16, with a little point-and-shoot camera. I commenced my journey back then with war-photography, as the Libyan uprising reached my hometown in early 2011. I volunteered with local media centers covering the injured hospitals and demonstrations in the streets.

Later on, I was among the first team that worked in Libya’s first TV channel that broadcasted all its programs in the Indigenous Tamazight Language; Ibraren TV. I worked in production and directing of six weekly shows in addition to occasional promos and news reports.

In 2014, I explored documentary making. Notable a documentary about a community based windsurfing club, that hope to cover several years of their progress.

Next Steps…

I aspire to be a recognized name in the documentary business. My aim? To lend a voice to the voiceless, and to inspire hope through their stories of resilience.


At the page on Facebook he promotes infamous Michael Fox, technocrat at mta.ca, with this cozy post, but most people do not know that Fox is a climate hysteric and local agitator of the highest order towards Canadians - he's operating behind the scenes to create problems, cause stress and angst...

Had the pleasure of interviewing and working with one of my favourite professors from My time in Mount Allison University. Dr. Fox has showed me that power of experiential learning, and made my course feel very personal and therefore more productive.

Thank you Dr. Fox for the CHANGE.

*Interview video grab photo



No comments: