Wednesday 31 October 2018

Bruce Wark, Wark Times Reporting, Sackville NB ..

More 'paid consultants' and a gathering for 'consensus' and 'ideas' and 'direction'...
thanks Bruce for covering the shitshow.. as always..... I do not envy your position.

One of the event cheerleaders is "gossipy" Sharon Hicks who has posted this event for others to join in... so of course when I see 'community' and 'diversity' I am not gonna be joining 'em .. I have come across an open online gossipy page in Sackville which is very disturbing with a lot of lies and hate directed at me.. I will be monitoring this page and reporting further.. esp. on the comments by "Graeme Thomas" who appears to have an ax to grind although I have never met him.



Bruce's article here Sackville residents list stuff for paid consultants


No comments: