Thursday 4 January 2018

Knowledge.. I lived in BC for 30 years and watched it ruined by immigration, insane housing prices, etc.

From the other coast...

Opinion: Canada replacing its population a case of wilful ignorance, greed, excess political correctness.. Why is such a drastic population replacement taking place and who is benefitting from it? - Vancouver Sun Headline of 2017

Read; Vancouver Sun article here

I report on/warn what happens when greed and technocrats take over your local and provincial government.

The fact that the Mayor of Sackville NB - John Higham - and I graduated 10 years apart from the same highschool in Port Moody BC is interesting to me.. life is interesting .. I oppose most of what he does.. especially his choice to promote a windfarm instead of youth skatepark project I've been promoting.

".. pay attention, be astonished, tell about it.." - Mary Oliver





No comments: