Wednesday 22 February 2017

Shit Global Citizens Say.... Take the Opt Out From Whackademia B.S.



As I listened to this video earlier this year I couldn't help but wonder a few things... mostly I wondered does the average Canadian have any idea what is going on in Canadian universities today regarding 'global governance' education for global citizenship?  Probably not. [for more on this see the earlier post on this topic from December 2015]..

Firstly, why was I rendered unable to go to a graduation ceremony on campus at Mount Allison University in 2016 for my first born child after living in this town for almost six years? [the campus had me banned physically by letter from campus management for one year because of Perkin's fear of my online speech and my words opposing his collectivists group -- no one including the campus management nor university president order of Canada recipient would even return my phone calls].. no communication .. this local resident makes them uncomfortable enough to have their lawyers threaten me to be quiet about this issue entirely ...... this is from an outsider to the campus .. I can only imagine how crippling the p.c. [politically correct] on campus must be for staff, students, and professors... they only have my pity..

Secondly, where are all the people in Tantramar who care about preserving Canada for Canadians?  I suggest others who have some courage and a desire to be civic minded citizens look into "Council for European Canadians" .. white Canadians are Europeans by heritage ... whiteness is the race in a minority on the planet today.. no one would dare to go China and tell them they are too Chinese [would they?]



I've been openly and actively and politely opposing 'seeding' of this region aka 'refugee resettlement contracting' [ie. human trafficking] in southern New Brunswick by this 'change agent' Perkin since 2015 ... to learn more:  follow the work of Ann Corcoran, USA "Refugee Resettlement Watch" on Facebook [ there are many insightful youtube interviews with Ann who explains the 'business' of 'resettlement'] ... and in case you wondered about this yourself, no, not everyone around here consents to being a 'global citizen'  welcoming 'economic migrants' via the UNHCR and its useful idiots... as for the 'agenda' of Mr. Justin Trudeau to 'rescue' tens of thousands of refugees/economic migrants into Canada .. I'm not on board with that ... I do not consent Mr. Trudeau ... read this article from CEC and perhaps decide to pay attention to this issue .. sooner, rather than later... I never go along with these herds of minions.. I'm anti-communitarian.


No comments: