Sunday 8 January 2017

Alex Epstein's Power Hour with Dan Sullivan ~ Human Flourishing Project 2017 Launch

On this episode, Alex interviews Dan Sullivan, founder of Strategic Coach, about the significance of the human flourishing concept for all human endeavors and a new podcast Alex and Dan will co-host in the near future.
Edit:
On the latest episode of Power Hour, I announce what I call The Human Flourishing Project -- the first step of which is the new Human Flourishing Podcast. One of my advisors on the project and my co-host on the podcast is strategy guru Dan Sullivan, founder of Strategic Coach. He joins me on Power Hour to discuss how the project came to be and what we hope to accomplish with it.
Bottom line: I expect this project to both accelerate our impact on the energy debate and impact many other crucial debates, as well.  interview with Dan Sullivan


Tshirts available at Alex's website ... 
or I have got a few available in large and medium sizes...
I will provide them to people at Town Hall Council Meeting nights in 2017 for anyone interested
in getting their 'artivism' on ... $25 no tax... 2017
.. standing up for the good that fossil fuels do is worthwhile ... 



No comments: