Sunday 10 September 2023

Free Bird Media founder Alexander Van Hamme Writes on Ricardo Duchesne - Ousted UNB Saint Professor and Best Selling Author

 


At this link:

https://www.freebirdmedia.ca/post/chapter-twelve-ricardo-duchesne-and-the-decay-of-western-civilization


Photography by Indie Media Eastcoast - May 2018 Saint John New Brunswick Book Talk Event with Ricardo Duchesne, then long time professor at University of New Brunswick Saint John Campus with his wife - event held at the historic St. Andrew and St. David Church at 164 Germain Street in Uptown.

This event was organized by Stephen J. Garvey, founder of the National Citizens Alliance federal political party [based in Calgary Alberta].  His Youtube channel was "National Citizens Alliance" but is now called "Emerging Global Realities".. Emerging Global Realities - YouTube

Garvey's event footage with Duchesne [which I suggested Garvey include Duchesne's name in the title but he ignored me.. why?] is here:  Threat to the Canadian People - YouTube



Indie Media Eastcoast had created some archived videos of their book talk event here:

May 2018 Saint John NB with Prof. Ricardo Duchesne and Stephen Garvey National Citizens Alliance (bitchute.com)

Met Up with UNB's Prof. Ricardo Duchesne & Stephen Garvey Saint John NB May 2018 (bitchute.com)


Most alt. media here in Canada attempt to dismiss me, ignore me, shun me, deride me or pretend I never existed in the first place.. mass censorship, endless deplatforming, etc. Ask why?! I believe it is because of my connections with and promotion of Greg Hallett's work in Canada.. I'm the only one here that is doing promotion of him, his books, his ideas... since 2010 or so online.


No comments: