Tuesday 14 March 2023

Finally! This PREFAB HOME has the look I’ve been Waiting for!!



Summer Haus PIU is a prefab home company that has the look I think a lot of people have been looking for. There are a lot of prefab homes currently available but not everything is on the same level for looks. I recently came across a company that has a one of the nicest exteriors around that I think will appeal to a lot of people. The company I'm talking about is called Summerhaus PIU with their line of modern prefab homes that have an incredible looking exterior. In this video I talk about the company, show you what they have available and where you can get one. Watch and find out more about Summerhaus PIU. Subscribe for more! Add me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kerrytarnow... AMAZON STOREFRONT NOW OPEN: https://www.amazon.com/shop/kerrytarnow Beginning your Amazon shopping experience from my storefront provides you with an easy way to support the channel with no additional cost to you. Thank you for the support. Check out Summerhaus PIU: https://sommerhaus-piu.de/ *all content on this YouTube channel reflects my own person opinion and should not be taken as legal advice or investment advice. Please seek out the guidance of trained and licensed individuals before making any decisions. Some of the links that appear on this video companies which Kerry Tarnow will earn an affiliate commission. #prefabhomes #prefabhome #manufacturedhome #mobilehome #boxabl #airbnb #ADU



No comments: