Saturday 11 February 2023

Dallas Esports and Bucky Ballers with Lynn Davenport, Jason Bosch and Alison McDowell


Alison McDowell blogs at Wrench in the Gears.... more at this link:


I'm questioning Lynn and Alison's take on Bucky at her website comment section... I don't share their view of his character/work.... 

I don't believe he was a technocratic minion or a transhumanist.

More here from the New Yorker Magazine on Bucky Fuller:



When the student is ready the teacher will appear...

If you haven't heard about Bucky Fuller and you're in your teens, 20s, or 30s, or 40s don't feel too bad.... your education was like mine, a little lacking, as I didn't learn in public school about Bucky's work and it wasn't until I was in my early 40s with children of my own that I was pleasantly surprised to discover about the life's work and efforts of this man who was a major contributor to our society's way of thinking about intelligent design, optimism, nature, technology, creation of architectural builds, forward thinking, human positivity, and functional innovative projects .. I discovered Bucky Fuller through a Blogtalk Radio show with Peter Joseph Merola - Zeitgeist Movement filmmaker and by reading his books and visiting the fabulous Expo 67 exhibit that remains to this day in Montreal Quebec on the island they built from the soil they dug up to create a Metro underground system!  Pre-UN Agenda 21 sustainable development mantra really kicked in globally there was a whole other world of creativity and development that focussed on the "up with humans!" pro-humanity ethos which is not the case today.  His book "Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth" is a great short read.


Bucky Fuller, for me, was an optimist.. he thought that humanity were great and that they were worth fighting for ... that we're "going to make it.. " [humanity] and so do I - why wouldn't we?  More than ever we need intelligent design; not social engineering/behaviour modification -- they are two very different things.

2010 Greg Hallett talks about Bucky at this link:

Have a great day... enjoy chill Sunday vibes..



No comments: