Monday 17 October 2022

Clip - RFK Jr. on punishing folks who are skeptical of mainstream narrative on climate change in 2014


Thanks Alison McDowell for the video clip.... 



17.2K subscribers
I am posting this now, because I am trying to make sense of the interview James Corbett had with RFK Jr. a few weeks ago to promote the Fauci book. James Corbett has done many shows on climate change skepticism. I am no fan of the Koch brothers. I know that we are causing grave harm to the environment. I also know the corporate environmental movement is in bed with the social impact surveillance state. I know the XR folks are not the answer and I would have a healthy skepticism of anyone who doesn't come clean about a 20+ year career working in mainstream environmentalism. I have asked RFK Jr. through his lawyer Mary Holland to publicly clarify his current position on sustainability and social impact investing. Nothing so far. Here is his speakers bio from a 2020 conference on the topic in Vancouver. https://www.globeseries.com/forum/spe... Full clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41yJT...

RFK Jr. is also an anti-vaxx shill... a minion of the highest order... he is no better than agitator Alex Jones.... both have the ability to shake money from people's wallets.. and both are best avoided.  I look forward to the day when trading on the popularity of the Kennedy name is recognized for what it actually is:  grifting.



No comments: