In the warm sands at Murray's Beach ... just gorgeous...
so please don't let the merchants of fears and coviet media whores ruin your happy lives.
“About 1,000 people from Yorkshire immigrated here between the period 1772 and 1775,” says Tantramar Trust board member Al Smith who traces his own ancestry back to Yorkshire settler Nathaniel Smith.
"Tantramar Heritage" website
notes for Visitors during COVID-19
"For the safety of everyone, please note the following:
- Masks are required upon entry to our buildings.
- Proof of double vaccination must be presented upon entry to our buildings.
- Please don’t visit if you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or have been caring for someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please maintain social distancing from staff and other visitors.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to our museums.
- Please use hand sanitizer (which will be provided) before checking out our gift shop items and publications.
- We still accept cash, but recommend credit or debit cards. We accept debit cards that have tap enabled and any credit cards."
So what's to be done? We'll see soon enough..
CLC Media.. Step Into The Real World...
Check out this recent interview with author Frank Raymond..