Thursday 12 March 2020

Reaching Hysteria Levels Not Thought Possible... Corvid Covid etc.





I have some personal news to share today. Sophie recently returned from a speaking event in the UK, and last night she was experiencing mild flu-like symptoms. She‘s feeling better, but following the advice of our doctor she is self-isolating as we wait on COVID-19 test results.
2:07 PM · Mar 12, 2020Twitter Web App
Replying to
Out of an abundance of caution, I too will be self-isolating & self-monitoring until we get Sophie‘s results back. But I‘ll be busy working from home. Today, I‘ll be speaking with some world leaders and joining ministers for a Cabinet committee discussion on COVID-19.
170
697
3.8K
I was looking forward to sitting down with premiers and Indigenous leaders later today, but given the circumstances we‘ll be postponing our meeting. In the meantime, we‘ll speak on the phone about how we can mitigate the spread and impact of COVID-19 and keep Canadians safe.

No comments: