Monday 17 February 2020

Robert Lyon Graphics - Facebook Update on Business in Sackville NB


Full Circle.
26 years ago I moved to Sackville, NB to pursue my art full time and become better at my craft. It was a new beginning. I first lived in Dorchester renting the old servants quarters at the back of the Rocklyn Inn painting by a wood stove. 21 years ago I opened my original studio in downtown Sackville behind the Post Office before eventually moving it to where Jean Coutu is now located. 10 years ago we purchased 10 Weldon Street and I went about turning it in to my largest art project fixing up the building and planting gardens.

After 21 years of working 6-7 days a week I am ready for the next phase of life and work and new challenges without the constraints of having to be open every day and working those long hours.
I am currently selling the building and property at 10 Weldon Street through Jamie Smith at sackvillerealty.ca.
With Seamus graduating high school this spring both he and Eliza will be in University in the Fall and everything tells me the time is right for another change. Effectively we will be moving our studio to a new location in Sackville where we will also live. I will be free to focus more on my artwork and travelling and doing shows, becoming better at my craft and spending more time in nature surrounded by birds and being inspired. 
We will still maintain our retail space at the Sackville Visitor Centre from May to December every year and we will be focusing more on our online retail presence at www.robertlyongraphics.ca. We will still be screen printing for our clients and of course I will always be accessible by email at roblyon@robertlyongraphics.ca
I am fortunate to be in a position to have the freedom to make these decisions.
I am so incredibly excited for the next steps along this path!
Stay tuned....



Wishing all the best to Rob and his great family -- it is an exciting change to make and I am sure the freedom and adventures will be another great chapter in a life well lived -- you're a class act sir.

Montreal street artist at work..

No comments: