Tuesday 25 June 2019

Council of European Canadians - eurocanadian.ca

Outreach, advocacy, and articles for EuroCanadians.
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eurocanadian/
Website:  http://eurocanadian.ca

I'd like to advise the Sackville Legion that flying the United Nations flag is anti-Canadian and I would appreciate them removing their U.N. flag permanently.

I don't know who the woman with the UN umbrella is that was pictured on the cover of the local newspaper on Remembrance Day but she certainly made a statement on 11 - 11 - 11 ... didn't she?

[photo from Sackville Tribune Post who when asked wouldn't say who this was.. my guess is Margo Tucz-Clinton]



Whatever year they began flying the flag doesn't matter to me.. but they must remove it and they must consider the flag unwelcome in a Canadian town.

Perhaps the University would like to fly the flag for them... I heard the rev. John Perkin declare the campus was on unceded territory and that all the attendees of Gay Pride 2015 were 'global citizens'... I'm don't support that guy either.


No comments: