Monday 17 April 2017

Loves Notes in a University Town....

For years I have passed out these notes which may be familiar to some of you reading this blog ...


Why? You may ask... because:

Good Mums don't let the kids fear the climate nor fossil fuels.. Good Mums truly do give a shit AND speak up because 'technocRATS' DO NOT GET TO DEMORALIZE OUR YOUTH AND OUR SOCIETY AND OUR ETHICAL ENERGY INDUSTRIES..... take action for Canadian kids .. Canada Action .. Patrick Wood .. Climate Hustle .. cheers from Sackville New Brunswick Canada.. home of Mount Allison University.... 

I'd like to see something created that is positive for the youth in this region .. that's why I started "Tantramar Skate Park" [Facebook] a few years ago .. I watched the youth who skateboard assemble in front of the town council and mayor at that time and present a desire to get a great skatepark . . . they were completely ignored and I found that really disheartening to witness... if we do nothing for the youth to encourage their fun, fitness, freedom factor... what's the point of pretending we care about their lives? I'm not a fake.. I'm real.. and I do care and I have taken the time to promote something for them and their happiness... that will continue no matter how much people wanna say about me behind my back .. its deeds that matter to kids.. if you wanna help me .. that would be lovely .. if you don't ... please don't trash me behind my back to others.


No comments: