Saturday 22 April 2017

Earthians .. and our day of musings...

Article from Objectivist Standard for "Earth Day" readers...

How this all turns out is anyone's guess... I'm hoping more moderate voices are heard over the shrieking hysterics and extremists .. but that's just me .. an optimist ... Can't help wonder why universities are serving up such an imbalanced approach to energy education?  I am seriously not amused by what I am witnessing in this so - called enlightened university town.  Our mayor is also afraid of co2 [greenhouse gas emissions] and this motivates him to do odd and expensive things like building a giant multimillion dollar windfarm just out of town, with a German company .. some people will get richer and I can guarantee you .. it won't be us... greenhouses put co2 in to help their plants grow ... I find this 'fear' unfounded ... check website ..


No comments: