Monday 4 December 2023

Reposting: Hemp History Week Tantramarshire July 17-23, 2023 Promotional Video & Postering

 2023 re-posting...

This was another year of promoting the hemp farming agricultural economy in the region.. although I have had very little help or coverage I do think this is a great place to advocate... I gave out some green triangles to folks at the Christmas Market event this past November at the Lady Smith Manor... a way to plant seeds for the region.

[originally shared this blog July 2, 2023]



At this video link Indie Media Eastcoast on Bitchute platform [since 2018]

Promoter of Hemp History Week in Tantramarshire for many years... to build the rural economy, farming, jobs, prosperity, agriculture, hempcrete, food, and so much more!
http://tantramarlandownersassociation.blogspot.ca .. read Doug Fine's book "Hemp Bound"

I've been known to work the bulletin boards around to try to ignite a grassroots movement... that's green!

I gave Megan Mitton MLA's mother a note about Hemp History Week this year too.... for Megan Mitton MLA.



My "Tantramarshire... naturally" ... promotional video deleted by Youtube... ask why?

Ask why I am so censored by the 'community' in this region? I would love to know what they are so threatened by that I do.... be not afraid.








No comments: