Monday 21 November 2022

What Political Candidate Alice Cotton Posted on Facebook ... Find Her On Instagram As Well

Facebook.. find Alice who is an "Equitable Community" advocate on her Instagram here:

Alice C Cotton (@cotton.alice) • Instagram photos and videos


Alice C Cotton, Ward 3, Tantramar

16h 
"I want to be part of a council that fosters rich, productive debate, with mutual respect and well-researched facts. We may not always be in agreement, but it is important that everyone, including constituents, understand the intentions and decisions of council members, and how they came to make those decisions. Transparency, to my mind, is giving as much information on this process as possible, being open to questions, and providing ample time frame for constituents to react. Transparency is a manifestation of respect for the public’s concerns.
I believe if there is the appearance of conflict of interest, one must recuse oneself. I am running on my values: compassion and care for others, ecological stewardship and fair governance. I encourage you to reach out to me and other candidates with your questions, demand clarification and ask us how our platforms reflect your reality.
If you’d like to discuss these or other matters, I can be reached at 506-588-0343 or by email at venez.jaser@gmail.com"





No comments: