Thursday 17 November 2022

Meet Up with Bonnie Swift Candidate for Mayor of Tantramar - November 18th at St. Mark's Anglican Church @ 1PM

 




Bonnie Swift for Mayor of Town of Tantramar

in 2022... meet up this Friday, November 18th...

Bonnie Swift for Mayor of Tantramar - Elections November 2022 (bitchute.com)

.. endorsed by Christian Corbet...


and some feedback Bonnie Swift has received here:

I received this comment from the young vet that I hugged last night when everyone was just watching his lengthy angry outburst on how vets have been treated in this country. I all I could do was feel his pain. He suffers from PTSD and was he was severely injured while fighting for his country. This is what he said about my hug.
"Hi Bonnie,
I just wanted to say thank you once again. I owe you one. Please share my comments below publicly. That hug you gave me is a cherished moment I will never forget.
I don’t know Bonnie, we’ve just met, but we are going to be fast friends. This Veteran angrily took over the candidates forum and there was no stopping me, not from any man. Bonnie defused the entire situation with a hug. I was done, you can’t come back from that. This was an act of love and leadership by example. We desperately need woman leaders, like Bonnie. If we did the world would be a much better place.
Cpl (Ret) Scott Timpa, CD
Army Veteran.
Cheers
I am getting nice feedback on my campaign. This lady asked me to share her post.
"You are head and shoulders above your competition and Tantramar needs you as their leader. Your knowledge and experience is astounding. You have educated yourself on every critical issue in this region, and it is very refreshing to see someone so passionate about entering local politics with such a comprehensive platform.
I wish you success on November 28th. What an amazing Council it would be with you as Mayor.
Paula

Meet up with Bonnie Swift candidate for Mayor of Tantramar 2022 - Facebook updates...

Get in touch with Bonnie if you want to help and show your support or give campaign donation.

    (506) 536-7801 Phone
    swiftformayor@gmail.com

See also Bruce Wark's website for more great coverage on the candidates... here:


Ward 4 council candidates clash over EV charging station in downtown Sackville | (warktimes.com)

Election signs around town.. for the other guys..


“We are setting the foundation for the generations to come. How exciting is that!” declared mayoralty candidate Shawn Mesheau.   “Our population will be 9,100 and our tax base $1 billion.”



Tantramarshire eventually will include the entire region more properly to bring in even more voices.. so I welcome that time in the future because the university town's cult of technocrats for United Nations' Agenda 2030 will not be able to dominate the politics so heavily.... #WeAreTantramarshire


We welcome comments from folks in the region...

Bruce Wark does a fine job but unfortunately and to my dismay has removed or edited my comments from time to time which makes him suspect...


Understanding 'community' is key... read this:

No comments: